Bank of America Local Markets Credit Risk Executive - Middle Market & Business Banking in Seattle, Washington
Bank of America is seeking a Local Markets Credit Risk Executive who will cover the Pacific Northwest region for Middle Market and Business Banking.
• Addressing all credit requests in a timely manner (which can at times be high-volume), and executing on management routines necessary to provide sound oversight of risk activities within assigned markets.
• Proactively managing the portfolio in accordance with the Risk Framework and Risk Appetite by identifying, escalating and resolving emerging risks and portfolio issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Leveraging the industry expertise and knowledge across the Risk platform and displaying leadership skills to ensure a strong Risk Culture exists among our business partners.
• Taking ownership by driving sound client selection and preventing reputational, operational and compliance risk.
• Interacting with various levels of management and developing strong working relationships with business partners to foster a productive environment for debating issues.
• Driving responsible growth by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of issues and trends impacting our clients and business partners and providing solutions to help remove obstacles and resolve issues.
• Candidates must be experienced and qualified credit or risk professionals
• Minimum of 15+ years experience in commercial lending within Financial Services including the underwriting and/or approval of credit exposures
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of credit policies and procedures
• Strong leadership skills necessary to implement change and resolve issues/conflicts in a balanced and professional manner
Enterprise Role Overview:
Experienced and qualified credit professionals that are responsible for managing and approving credit activities for a large region or industry, multiple industries and/or large regional geographic area. In conjunction with CRO executes strategy and approves large complex transactions. Implements credit policies and approves commitments within overall guidelines and limits. Usually the front line credit risk person on more complex or sensitive credit transactions working directly with the relationship manager and/or credit product specialist to structure a deal. Coaches associates across functional lines. Requires direct contact with the client. Requires 15+ years of related experience, and often includes time spent in corporate or investment banking.
Posting Date : 05/14/2018
Seattle, WA, FIFTH AVENUE PLAZA, 800 5TH Ave,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.