Bank of America STL East - Financial Center Operations Manager - South Jefferson FC - St. Louis, MO in Saint Louis, Missouri
Operations Managers play a critical leadership role in the financial center and are required to exercise discretion and independent judgment, as necessary. They are accountable for the operations of the financial center with oversight of functions that service the teller line, day to day policy and procedure adherence, and improvement of banking center performance. OMs also assume leadership responsibility for the banking center in the Financial Center Managers absence and ensure that the FCMs directives are implemented. Primary Responsibilities Manage the financial center operations Provide oversight on all operational activities including transaction accuracy and execution of operational leadership tasks Identify risks, prioritize areas of focus, educate associates on avoiding risks and create action plans Ensure that in the event of a new procedure, product, or operational change, associates are informed and are properly executing the change Track/manage service and operational performance metrics through monitoring of daily activities and reports. Ensure day-to-day service and sales activities comply with standards for customer and operational excellence and meet regulatory compliance requirements Ensure associate and customer safety Identify and route client needs to the Relationship Mngr., Center Based SBB and or FSA as appropriate for all sales, service and specialized needs Capitalize on referral opportunities to help customers take full value of their Bank of America relationship Leverage resources and technologies to optimize customer experience and serve our customers with excellence and accuracy Provide a value added customer experience that leads to improved satisfaction and sales Handle escalations in the absence of the FCM; ensure enterprise complaint tracking Own resource management for the financial center Assist associates in complex transactions/resolving issues that require understanding of regulatory compliance/policy and procedural knowledge. Coach associates to be efficient/in compliance with policies/procedures in customer service, operational procedures, transactions accuracy and customer engagement. Proven results exceeding goals in a customer-centric, results-driven environment Influence/collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals Proven customer service skills/ability to resolve problems/escalate as needed Strong financial/business acumen including experience interpreting reports Proven record of balancing risk/making sound decisions while achieving business goals Strong interpersonal skills, ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships, and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service. Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize, and delegate while delivering results. Strong communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written & presentation) and active listening skills. Proficiency in computer skills/professional programs. Ability to pass pre-employment assessments and compliance requirements. Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required. Will be required to conduct over the counter transactions for service needs as necessary.
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for financial center operations managers (FCOMs) – those with a passion for playing a leadership role, in supporting the financial center manager, to create a client-centric culture to improve clients’ financial lives.
As part of the Bank of America team, FCOMs benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. FCOMs provide oversight of the client service representative/teller line to ensure adherence to all policies and procedures –all to deliver exceptional client care.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as a financial center operations manager.
• Learn core banking solutions and processes. Understand solutions we provide through Bank of America and how to accurately process transactions such as client deposits and cashing checks.
• Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
• Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
• Grow your network to maximize effectiveness in meeting client needs. Build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs and/or problem resolution.
• Confidently build relationships with clients. Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Continuously learn by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options (such as online banking, mobile banking and ATMs) that benefit them.
• Manage the financial center in the absence of the financial center manager.
As a financial center operations manager, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts including relationship managers, small business consultants, investment advisors, and lending officers.
• A world-class suite of employee benefits.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Has been successful working in a client-focused and results-driven environment.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Can resolve problems independently and involve others as needed.
• Can interpret performance results and find opportunities to drive success.
• Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done; a great teammate who presents oneself professionally and with confidence to establish trust, credibility and respect with others.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Is proficient in computer skills and professional programs (for example Microsoft Office).
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field.
• Bilingual skills.
• Experience in financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting the communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Posting Date : 07/13/2018
Saint Louis, MO, Jefferson/Gravois BC, 2604 S Jefferson Ave,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Weekly Schedule : Monday - Saturday (40 Hours)
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.