Bank of America Java Developer in Pennington, New Jersey
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
• 8-10 years of Software Development experience
• Fluent in Java including integration with database
• Experience using Source Code and Version Control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
• Capable of coding web-based front end experiences incorporating modern SPA frameworks and CSS implementations
• Knowledge of test-driven development and relevant frameworks
• Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies - critical
• Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
Experience resolving performance issues in a multi threaded environment.
Extensive experience working with cross teams and communicated
• Ability to work independently
Posting Date : 05/23/2018
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 1, 1100 AMERICAN BLVD,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.