Bank of America Treasury Sales Officer in New York, New York
Responsible for delivery of integrated treasury solutions to Global Corporate Banking clients. Partner closely with client-facing teammates in GBAM to consult on sales opportunities and provide the product expertise and consultation necessary to deliver the best possible solution to the client.
Specialized Industries – Healthcare, Institutions and Not for Profit, Northeast Region is seeking a Treasury Solutions Officer (TSO). The Healthcare, Institutions and Not for Profit Group is part of the Global Commercial Bank which serves clients with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 Billion. H&I also supports the financial needs of a variety of 501c3 not for profit clients including healthcare, private universities, colleges and K-12 schools, cultural, professional, and social service organizations. Primary responsibilities are focused on relationship retention and revenue growth along with new business development. This position will be based in New York City or Iselin NJ and will primarily cover the New Jersey market plus a few clients in New York.
The Treasury Solutions Officer (TSO) is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients for whom the bank provides complex payment, receipts, working capital and liquidity solutions that are vital to their daily operation. The TSO works as a trusted advisor with all levels of the client organization to deliver a tailored suite of comprehensive services. The TSO is also responsible for the coordination of internal bank partners to structure and implement the services for clients and prospects. Proven expertise in segment specialties such as revenue cycle for healthcare, solutions for Higher Ed are preferred. The TSO will be part of the client management team and jointly responsible for the overall strategy and execution of client relationship development and prospecting.
Required Skills : “MUST” have these skills to be minimally qualified.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Working Capital, Treasury/Cash Management services & solutions
• Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
• Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client problems.
• Min. of five years of treasury sales or complex client management experience.
• Demonstrated management of an extensive portfolio of healthcare/ not for profit clients including knowledge of healthcare Revenue Cycle services and products.
• Existing knowledge of the market preferred
• Active member/participation in local community organizations
• Highly desirable to have active networking contacts and Centers of Influence established in market
Posting Date : 07/09/2018
Iselin, NJ, 194 WOOD AVE S (NJ7550),
New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 50% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.