Bank of America Client Engagement Manager in New York, New York
Responsible for collaborating with leaders within the CIO and CTO teams to ensure the engineering, design and operations teams are fulfilling the requested technology requirements. The Engagement Leader is responsible for owning the relationship with the partner organization and driving the correct alignment of support on implementation from concept development to delivery.
Manages the engagement and partnership of LOB lead initiatives from initiation through implementation. Directs collaboration in the research of existing operations, procedures, workflow, product and service requirements to ensure a match across the portfolio of services within the Global Markets CTO teams. Support direction on decisions that may have significant impact across the functional teams. Works directly with senior management (CTO/CIO/LOB) to set strategic direction of engagement model. Has responsibility to ensure portfolio (including projects and services) are accounted for in the financial forecast.
Leads complex cross functional analysis and execution, multiple work streams, tight deadlines, engagement with executives and partners spanning multiple functions across the organization
Central point and representative on CTO supported initiates and projects
• Strong relationship skills and ability to navigate cross functional matrix
organization and work with all levels of management
• Demonstrated ability to understand business drivers, prioritize solutions, drive decision making and deliver against business goals and objectives
• Ensure capabilities across processes, people and technology to deliver client outcomes and project results.
• Understands the strategic direction set by leaders and ensure implementations focus and prioritize against them
• Interacts with senior management levels which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Serves point of contact and thought partner for internal resources
• Drives process and partner discussions ensuring shared understanding of process, critical inputs, roles and responsibilities and progress reporting
• Ensure stakeholder alignment and buy-in across partner organization
• On-going partner relationship management including obtaining/distilling partner feedback, technology release management
• Adept at building relationships and fostering a team oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and project management skills
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills
• Degree Required
Posting Date : 05/16/2018
New York, NY, Jones Lang Lasalle, 1133 Ave of the Americas,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.