Bank of America Fraud Strategy - Consumer Product Strategy Analyst III in Jacksonville, Florida
Responsible for performing more complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses and/or other financial and marketing exposures. Develops complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data. Utilizes portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results. Excels at risk/reward trade off. Build relationships with external agencies. Participates in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors. SAS and/or MicroStrategy experience preferred; 2-5 years experience preferred.
The primary goals are to ensure adequate controls are in place to mitigate Mortgage, Home Equity and/or Consumer Vehicle Lending fraud, and lead efforts to minimize exposure as fraud activities are identified. This would include understanding the source and accounting to reduce fraud levels for all channels.
The candidate will:
• Participate in origination fraud strategies including assessment and testing of tools
• Understand fraud type trends, drivers, operational impact on fraud losses and financial impact and accounting of fraudulent transactions
• Work with business partners to manage impact and communications on key fraud events
• Participate in enterprise-wide fraud initiatives to ensure fraud risks are addressed
• Develop key management reports on fraud risks and initiatives
• 2+ years’ experience within Mortgage, Home Equity and/or Consumer Vehicle Lending
• Advanced experience with SQL
• 5+ years’ experience with SSRS
• 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server, including stored procedures and DTS packages
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and organization skills
• Ability to influence without direct authority
• Initiative and ability to work independently on a time sensitive basis, managing multiple priorities
• Able to digest complex issues and develop creative solutions
• A high impact person who exhibits forward thinking, promotes team effort and demonstrates initiative
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Fraud experience and application of Fraud channel knowledge
• Six Sigma Training a plus (Black or Green belt certified)
Posting Date : 06/26/2018
Phoenix, AZ, MCDOWELL BLDG, 1825 E Buckeye Rd,
Westlake Village, CA, 31303 AGOURA RD (CA6917),
Newark, DE, Deerfield I, 655 Paper Mill Rd,
Jacksonville, FL, BANK OF AMERICA OFFICE PARK, 9000 SOUTHSIDE BLVD BLDG 600,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
Fort Worth, TX, 4200 AMON CARTER BLVD (TX2980),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.