Bank of America IA Design Architect in Chicago, Illinois
A small and growing in-house design team is seeking an Information Architect as it builds a design practice within the Global Information Security organization of Bank of America.
The design team is working to enable the organization and its various teams to respond to the rapidly evolving cyber security environment. We do this by building new and improving existing processes, platforms, applications and interfaces within the organization using industry best practices and emphasizing the user experience, design thinking and collaborative initiatives.
As an Information Architect with mid-to-senior level experience, you'll
• Have demonstrated experience organizing complex systems of information;
• Create positive user experiences by planning and designing the information structure for applications, platforms and databases;
• Use working knowledge of database software and frameworks to carry out data implementations, integration, data governance, and data catalog/lineage work;
• Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders for understanding business goals and user needs, analyze business and technical requirements; and
• Generate comprehensive, consistent and usable IA solutions to help users meet their needs.
This design team has the opportunity to re-design and reshape products and platforms at the design level, establish new design systems, drive design methodologies and strategies, and demonstrate the value of design in the organization. For the role and team to succeed, you'll need to:
• Be a proactive and constructive contributor to the team's culture and processes, as well as an advocate for design throughout the organization;
• Apply industry best practices, methodologies and concepts to contribute to developing new design systems and processes that bridge the design team, product team and stakeholders;
• Have excellent problem-solving, analytical, organizational, communication, and time management skills;
• Be comfortable navigating large, complex organizational structures; and
• Build relationships and influence the adoption of a human-centered approach to designing, building, and delivering products and services.
Posting Date : 07/17/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.