Bank of America Credit Service Associate - GWIM - Chicago in Chicago, Illinois
The ML Credit Service Associate actively supports the ML SCE/CE role in the end-to-end credit management process by delivering consistently high quality banking and credit related services to Merrill Lynch clients. The ML CSA role has primary responsibility for supporting all client interfacing activities by monitoring and executing all tasks required to fulfill the client service plan and meet day-to-day credit inquiries from the client. The ML CSA manages the execution of client service activities for loans including account inquiry, fulfillment needs and maintenance oversight, in coordination with ML SCE/CE. The ML CSA will act as a "triage" point for ML SCE/CE and GWIM Credit Delivery in the management of collecting financial documents, resolving failed covenants, collecting past due payments, fulfillment of Service Requests and timely execution of the Loan Renewal Process. Partners with Selects Underwriters for effective and timely issue resolution; ensuring transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards while handling client inquiries and coordinating with Merrill Lynch Credit Executives to deliver an integrated service to the client.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics is preferred
· Minimum of 2-5 years experience with a financial institution focusing on client service for loans, preferably in the High Net Worth space
· Solid understanding of banking and lending products, services and processes
· Requires a working knowledge of the Bank's credit policies, procedures, and guidelines
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple complex tasks while delivering high quality results
· Leadership, initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
· Team Oriented
· Time Management and Organization skills
· Requires PC proficiency including Excel, Word, Outlook and other applications. Preferred knowledge of Global Monitoring System (GMS) and Global Underwriting System (GUS), AFS/LIQ, BOSS, and other GWIM Banking systems
Posting Date : 06/07/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.