Bank of America Production Services Lead in Charlotte, North Carolina
The person in this role will be primarily responsible for assisting internal customers with questions about eLedger (SAP) and related financial systems/processes. This includes, but is not limited to, access, reporting, data entry and provisioning, and financial information. The role requires communication across business lines, as well as within our financial operations internal support organization. A critical component of this role is ensuring customer questions are answered completely and accurately within established SLA’s. The person may also participate in the change management process, and support system enhancements and project initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree (Accounting / Finance preferred)
• 3-5 years Finance Operations experience
• Strong communication and business partnering skills along with ability to meet established deadlines accurately.
• Microsoft Office - Excel intermediate experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills are required.
• Customer service experience.
• Knowledge of SAP ledger and reporting suite
• Familiarity with financial reporting tools
• Analytical Abilities/Financial Acumen/Problem Solving
• Effectively Work with Others/Business Partnering
• Business Mastery
Posting Date : 04/10/2018
Charlotte, NC, TRANSAMERICA SQUARE, 401 N TRYON ST,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.