Bank of America GIS Planning Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
The GIS Planning Analyst will be expected to assist in the development, execution, and maintenance of functional plans and related execution plans to meet strategic goals and targets defined for the GIS organization.
You will work closely with Planning Leads to develop and sustain functional plans through various tasks including data management, report generation, data analysis, and process improvement. The Planning Analyst ultimately helps to ensure that plans are fully equipped for delivery and consumption.
• Assists one or more Planning Leads in completing Planning artifacts (roadmaps, documentation, metrics & measures, etc.), and ensures compliance with established standards, guidelines, and templates
• Develops presentations, graphs, charts, datasets, and simple tools to facilitate management and presentation of information
• Continually monitors alignment of execution tracks to overall business plan, cyber security landscape, security policy, and consumer needs
• Develop and maintain process, procedures, forms, and templates related to execution planning
• Leverages knowledge of organizational processes to remove barriers and enable the successful delivery of a Plan
• Acts as an internal quality check function; reviews and ensures alignment to strategic goals across execution plans
• Demonstrates strong problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed organization
• Balances multiple needs and works with limited information, ambiguity, and rapidly changing priorities
• Advanced skills in MS Office suite including Excel, Access, and SharePoint
• Solid grasp of key database concepts and methods
• Good business and technology acumen coupled with functional and technical knowledge of information security capabilities
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience across information security or a related function.
• Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Information Technology (or related field)
Posting Date : 07/12/2018
Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.