Bank of America Associate Vendor Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
Perform the duties required in the review, entry and processing of invoices, statement of works, and related documents involved in purchases such as maintenance agreements, software licenses, consulting engagements and other expense types as required. Will also be responsible for the gathering and compiling data relating to such agreements on a daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
• Adhere to enterprise policy requirements and guidelines on contracting standards and purchasing standards
• Responsible for the review, entry and processing of invoices and statement of works
• Analyze existing contracts and statement or works to extract payment terms and invoice schedules.
• Track and monitor invoices in process from initiation thru payment
• Track and monitor Statement of Work transactions in process from initiation thru approval
• Coordinate with internal business partners, technology leads, finance, sourcing and accounts payable
• Work as liaison for external vendors and proactively identify opportunities for increased efficiency
• Compile metrics and reports as required.
• Communicate directly with vendors to resolve disputed items.
• Research and follow-up on invoice document discrepancies
Generally requires 2+ years of experience.
• Experience in managing large value contracts and invoices
- Ability to read thru contract language to identify payment and invoice terms and conditions
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to complete tasks accurately and in a timely manner with limited supervision
• Work effectively in fast-paced/changing environment
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint
• Must have working knowledge in Ariba both Ariba Contract Workspace and Ariba Contract Compliance
• Working knowledge of invoicing and related activities
• Working knowledge of any ledger system such as SAP / Hyperion etc.
Prior experience with invoice processing management / contract processing management
3-4 years' relevant experience required
Must understand contract language
Vendor management experience is a plus
Posting Date : 05/16/2018
Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101),
Charlotte, NC, Gateway Center, 901 W Trade St,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.