Bank of America Corporate Investment Quantitative Finance Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Bank of America’s Quantitative Finance Group is seeking a Quantitative Finance Analyst to join our team. The analyst must be a self-starter with strong programming skills who is comfortable working hands-on with market data, solving problems, and writing production code on a massively parallel Linux cluster. The analyst will work with a team that is responsible for design and implementation of nightly forecast processes that are of critical importance to both the Treasury group and Bank of America as a whole. These include NII, MSR, AFS Hedge valuation, Volcker Reporting, Intraday Liquidity analytics, Balance Sheet Management and other Risk functions.
Computer Science Degree or similar experience
• Experience with traditional SQL or distributed databases such as Oracle/MS SQL or Vertica.
• Experience with UNIX/LINUX software development in languages such as Perl, Python, Java and SQL.
• Experience using Source Code and Version Control systems like SVN, Git, etc
•Strong desire to learn and adopt new technologies.
• Ability to work well in a cooperative, time-sensitive, market-driven environment
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
• Ability to work individually and with the group on complex problem solving
• Analytical skills, critical thinking and a strong desire to learn
Experience working with big data projects with tools like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Kafka, Flume, Oozie, MapReduce, etc
• Understanding of Business Intelligence solutions, preferably with hands-on experience in Tableau or similar tools
• Understanding of economics and financial markets, especially with Mortgages
Posting Date : 06/06/2018
Atlanta, GA, Atlanta Plaza, 600 Peachtree St NE,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.