Bank of America Information Security - Global Exception Management Analyst in Addison, Texas
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.-Opportunity to work for a truly Global Information Security team underpinned by leading edge tools and processes and subject matter expertise.
-Gain experience of operating in a technically complex, fast changing and dynamic environment
-Bank of America GIS encourages career mobility and this role provides the opportunity to be part of a team where development and advancement is actively supported.
-Conducting investigations into identified Insider activities
-Managing case workloads
-Researching, designing, creating and implementing information security systems and procedures that utilize software and hardware systems to reduce insider threats and identify vulnerabilities.
-Offer guidance and training to colleagues and support them in the use of these systems and procedures.
-Utilize your already established technical skills and knowledge of the business requirements to implement and secure solutions to protect the Bank’s assets
-Selecting assessment methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to prevent current threats and mitigate future risks across multiple platforms
-Assisting in the assignment of work whilst providing support and guidance to others in the group with regard to the assessment methods used in risk remediation strategiesRequired Skills-ISO27001, CISM/CISMP, A+, N+, Security+ desirable
-Knowledge of network configuration desirable
• Broad understanding of the regulatory and policy landscape for Information protection within Bank of America.
• Broad knowledge of information security, risk management, security operations and access management principles. (e.g. access control)
• Strong understanding of bank specific security processes and regulatory obligations with respect to high risk data.
• Ability to articulate technical limitations and needs to business and technology partners.
• Familiarity with Bank of America GRC tools, risk assessment calculators and processes.
• Ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports.
• Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills.
• Ability to develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Ability to locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
• Superior communication skills
Posting Date : 05/16/2018
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.