Bank of America Mainframe Apps Programmer (MF SAS, SAS Reports, Teradata) in Plano, Texas
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. Technology professional with experience in designing and managing the implementation of future looking, flexible and reusable, enterprise applications and components. Expert problem solver. Able to effectively communicate with business and technical partners as well as senior management. Resource should have experience with SAS EG,Mainframe SAS,Mainframe tools, SAS report generation, SQL,Teradata etc.
• Design Documents preparation
• Code reviews – interim
• Unit testing/SIT Testing
• Cross application dependencies
• Cross application functional testing
• Interfaces & SLA understanding
• Post production validation
This position will be located at our Plano, TX, technology center
*Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position*
Required Skills (Must have these skills to be minimally qualified):
• SAS EG
• Mainframe SAS
• Mainframe tools
• SAS report generation
• Familiarity with credit card or financial data
• Prefer familiarity with data conversions
• Business requirements analysis
• Ability to work directly with business partners & management
• Strong Communication and good leadership skills
• Have a strong ability and interest in working with a diverse range of technical and non-technical teams.
• Strong proclivity to follow coding standards and execute a best practices approach in build processes.
• Preferred Banking domain knowledge
• Quality leadership and mentoring skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and multitask effectively
• Deliver reproducible builds with a design emphasis on reusability, maintainability and efficiency.
• Ability to investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements
• Detail oriented and able to debug complex errors.
• Familiarity with HOGAN mainframe architectual solutions
Posting Date : 10/02/2017
Plano, TX, BUILDING C, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.