Bank of America Retirement Plan Specialist – Florida in Miami, Florida
Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by connecting our capabilities across the firm. RPWS is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive set of personal wealth and retirement products and services through Banking, Merrill Edge and Advisory channels. RPWS provides tools and content that enables financial advisors and bankers to help their client’s live better financial lives.
• Responsible for driving growth across DC and NQ products within the state of Florida) to retirement clients with $0-5M in plan assets. (Preferred candidate locations include: Tampa and Miami. Will also consider Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale.)
• Prepares and delivers client presentations in partnership with ML Advisors from Discovery to Finals stage, and offers guidance through the on-boarding process to ensure an optimal client transition experience
• Effectively manages multiple facets of the sales process including meeting coordination, RFP responses, product comparisons, proposals, follow-up items/activities, etc.
• Engages in business development activities with Advisors to promote the benefits of retirement plan business, construct strategic prospecting plans and prepare Advisors for effective client engagement from point-of-sale through the duration of the relationship
• Engages with Advisory leaders to best align activities with shared goals and optimize business results through a collaborative partnership
• May assist in maintaining client relationships, perhaps with relationship management and/or plan administration staff.
• Develops relationships with key BAML stakeholders to drive issue resolution and deliver marketplace intelligence to assist with product evolution
• Bachelors Degree required
• Must have FINRA Series 7, 66, Life & Variable Insurance Will consider candidates willing to receive these licenses within 120 days of hire date.
• 10 years of Retirement Industry experience, of which five or more should be sales related
• Strong financial aptitude
• Superior technical expertise in retirement plans required, with a strong acumen of the competitive landscape
• Ability to communicate complex information to a wide variety of personnel in a clear, concise and well-organized manner
• Strong interpersonal/rapport building skills are required to build relationships with Priority FAs and prospective clients and to enhance Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s image in the Retirement marketplace
• Proficiency in use of MS Office suite of tools
• Familiarity with managing activities and pipeline in a CRM tool (experience with SalesForce.com is preferred)
• Approximately 80% travel (within specified territory)
Posting Date : 10/03/2017
Tampa, FL, DOWNTOWN TAMPA, 101 E Kennedy Blvd,
Orlando, FL, 300 S ORANGE AVE (FL9820),
Miami, FL, 200 S BISCAYNE BLVD (FL9830),
Fort Lauderdale, FL, LAS OLAS CENTRE, 450 E LAS OLAS BLVD,
Sarasota, FL, 1819 MAIN ST (FL9862),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 75% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.